The Old Doctor’s Residence is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast set in the delightful village of Naseby, Central Otago, New Zealand.
The Old Doctor's Residence
Experience the fascinating history of the past doctors of Naseby while staying at this gorgeous historic home. Ideal for couples, friends and family, romantic weekends or anyone wanting to explore this stunning region.
The Old Doctor’s Residence offers a unique experience. We offer you luxury accommodation and delicious home cooked food where comfort and attention to detail are renowned. Our two guest rooms are elegantly and tastefully decorated with beautiful antique furniture and contemporary original New Zealand works of art. We include:
- lavish and comfortable super king-sized beds (or split into twin)
- soft linen, fluffy towels and luxurious bathroom products
- complimentary homemade baking on arrival
- delicious home cooked breakfast with home grown or locally sourced ingredients where possible
- we can fully cater for any dietary requirements
- outstanding level of cleanliness and safety
The whole house is yours to enjoy, either by yourself or with guests. You can relax in either of our two lounge rooms with a glass of wine by the fire or select a book or game from our library. You may wander down to the local café or pub for coffee or dinner and explore the beautiful surrounding forest. The Old Doctor’s Residence is ideally situated: we are just a few minutes’ walk away from the International Curling centre, and close to the Otago Central Rail Trail, providing the perfect place for an overnight stay or a few day’s break.
$305-$360 per room per night including breakfast
Raylene Rawcliffe or Angela Wilson