A range of accommodation including motels, cabins, powered sites and tent sites.
About Ranfurly Holiday Park & Motels
Welcome to the peaceful serenity of the Maniototo, (only 1.5 hours from Dunedin) whether you are on the rail trail, fishing, 4 wheel driving, curling, or enjoying the art deco atmosphere Ranfurly has to offer we hope you will enjoy your stay with us. We are located only 150m from the centre of Ranfurly so you are just a stroll from supermarkets, restaurants, and the local information centre.
Our property is very spacious with plenty of room to kick a ball around. We have a children’s playground which has a flying fox, BMX track, petanque court and beach volley ball court There is a heated covered swimming pool in town (November to March)
We hope you will come and enjoy your stay with us, Paul and Amanda.
- One Bedroom Motel: Accessible bathroom, Freeview TV, equipped kitchen
- Studio Motels: Bathroom, Freeview TV, equipped kitchen
- Cabins: Freeview TV, bar fridge, use amenities building for bathroom and kitchen
- Power & tent sites
- Covered BBQ area
- Walk to supermarkets, restaurants, information centre.
- We can cater to larger groups, schools and families.
Motels from $110 for two
Cabins from $56 for two
Tent & power sites from $30 for two.
Nigel & Shelly Lowe