The Old Doctor's Residence
The Old Doctor’s Residence is a Five Star Qualmark Bronze rated Bed and Breakfast set in the delightful village of Naseby, Central Otago, New Zealand. Steeped in history, this sensitively restored beautiful historic home is ideal for couples, friends and family, romantic weekends or anyone wanting to explore this stunning region.
The Old Doctor’s Residence offers a unique experience. Once the home of past Doctor’s from the village, our two guest rooms are elegantly and tastefully decorated with beautiful antique furniture and contemporary New Zealand works of art. We include:
- Lavish and comfortable super king-sized beds (or split into twin)
- Soft linen, fluffy towels and luxurious bathroom products
- Complimentary homemade baking and fresh fruit on arrival
- Delicious home cooked breakfast with home grown or locally sourced ingredients where possible
- We can fully cater for any dietary requirements
- Outstanding level of cleanliness and safety
The whole house is yours to enjoy, either by yourself or with guests. You can relax in either of our two lounge rooms with a glass of wine by the fire or select a book or game from our library. You may wander down to the local cafe or pub for coffee or dinner and explore the beautiful surrounding forest. The Old Doctor’s residence is ideally situated; we are just a few minutes’ walk away from the International Curling centre, and close to the Central Otago Rail Trail, providing the perfect place for an overnight stay or a few day’s break.
From $295.00 NZD
Your Hosts: Angela Wilson
Address: 58 Derwent St, Naseby, 9396, Otago/Queenstown Lakes