Ranfurly Holiday Park & Motels (self-contained)
Welcome to the peaceful serenity of the Maniototo, (only 1.5 hours from Dunedin) whether you are on the rail trail, fishing, 4 wheel driving, curling, or enjoying the art deco atmosphere Ranfurly has to offer we hope you will enjoy your stay with us. We have a range of accommodation including motels, cabins, powered sites and tent sites. We are located only 150m from the centre of Ranfurly so you are just a stroll from supermarkets, restaurants, and the local information centre.
Our property is very spacious with plenty of room to kick a ball around. We have a children’s playground which has a flying fox, BMX track, petanque court and beach volley ball court There is a heated covered swimming pool in town (November to March)
We hope you will come and enjoy your stay with us, Paul and Amanda.
- One Bedroom Motel: Accessible bathroom, Freeview TV, equipped kitchen
- Studio Motels: Bathroom, Freeview TV, equipped kitchen
- Cabins: Freeview TV, bar fridge, use amenities building for bathroom and kitchen
- Power & tent sites
- Covered BBQ area
- Walk to supermarkets, restaurants, information centre.
- We can cater to larger groups, schools and families.
Motels from $110 for two
Cabins from $56 for two
Tent & power sites from $30 for two.
Your Hosts: Nigel & Shelly Lowe
Address: Reade St, Ranfurly, 9332, Otago/Queenstown Lakes