Cycle Surgery Itinerary Specialists
Make it EASY - let the professionals at Cycle Surgery do the work so all you need to do is turn up and ENJOY the ride!
Whether you are travelling the Rail Trail as a couple, with a group of friends, with your family or as a corporate experience, Cycle Surgery will design the perfect itinerary to suit you and your budget. From a Luxury Rail Trail Tour to a Cheap and Cheerful Package, Cycle Surgery aim to provide you with the best cycling experience in New Zealand. With over 20 years’ experience and local knowledge, they know the best places to stay, the best places to eat and the best things to do along the way.
Cycle Surgery offer a FREE booking service where they book every aspect of your Rail Trail experience. There exclusive On Trail Guarantee ensures a trouble free and worry free holiday. Should you get a bit tired or a bit sore just give Cycle Surgery a call and they will be there to assist you and help you to your next location.
A Cycle Surgery Tour Package includes;
- Cycle Surgery Bike Hire - the most comfortable and reliable hire bikes on the Rail Trail
- Accommodation - best suited to your groups requirements
- Transport Arrangements - Reliable and comfortable transport to and from the Rail Trail
- Luggage Transfers - convenient luggage transfers between your accommodation
- 24 Hour Freephone - should you need to contact Cycle Surgery anytime during your tour
- Off Trail Activities - should you feel like some extra Central Otago experiences Cycle Surgery will plan and book these for you
- Cycle Surgery Package - a comprehensive Package will be sent to you one month prior to your booking including all the information you require to have an enjoyable Rail Trail experience.
"Cycle Surgery made the experience so easy. We gave them the dates and they did the rest. All we had to do was pedal. Fabulous trip thanks!" Sally, Rotorua
"A well organised and enjoyable experience. Thoroughly recommended. The 5 day trip that we did provided good time to explore and read information along the way as well as cycling at a reasonably leisurely pace to enjoy the scenery" K Armstrong, New Plymouth
From $30.00 NZD
Your Hosts: Pip and Dave Thomson
Address: Swansea Street, Middlemarch, 9597, Middlemarch