Alexandra Blossom Festival
The annual Alexandra Blossom Festival, fun and entertainment for everyone to welcome spring 21 September - 24 September 2018
The Alexandra Blossom Festival is three weeks of fun and entertainment with events like the Race Around the Clock — adrenalin-charged competitors run, swim, kayak, ride horses or pedal mountain bikes to conquer the steep terrain and icy river which makes up the course to Alexandra’s unique, illuminated clock on the hill.
The festival includes other local highlights such as The Grand Procession — complete with strikingly decorated floats and Float Princesses who each vie for the title of Festival Queen and the Mardi Gras, Party in the Park and Garden Tours.
Many other associated events, activities and exhibits take place around Alexandra during the Festival, so gather your friends and family together and be part of this wonderful spring celebration.
- The News Round The Clock, Alexandra
- The News Mardi Gras, Tarbert Street, Alexandra
- Mainstream FMX Spectacular
- Contact Grand Procession, Centennial Avenue, Alexandra
- Contact Saturday in the Park, Alexandra
- Garden Tour, various locations around Alexandra & Clyde
- SPW - Live Pro Wrestling
- Wings & Wheels
- Truck Show
For full details on individual events visit www.blossom.co.nz
Time: 18:00 PM